Lexi - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Lexi > Topics

Subject: A childs logic
Replies: 5 Views: 1085

lexisa 11/13/2006 - 12:03:44
smile.GIF If u have any cute stuff children said please post it here cute.GIF *

lexisa 11/13/2006 - 12:10:36
A certian little girl,when asked her name would reply.'i am mr sugarbrown's daughter'Her mom told her this was wrong,she must say i'm jane sugarbrown.So the vicar spoke 2 her in sunday school and said'arent u mr sugarbrown's daughte?'she replied'I thought i was but mother says i am not' pmpl2.GIF *

lexisa 11/13/2006 - 12:17:36
When i was 6 months pregnant with my 3rd child,my 3 year old came in2 the room when i was just getting ready 2 get into the shower.She said'mommy you are getting fat'I replied'yes honey,remember mommy has a baby growing in her tummy''i know'she replied'but what is growing in ur b*tt?'confused2.GIF *

lexisa 11/13/2006 - 12:33:09
A small boy is sent 2 bed by his father.Five minutes later...'da-ad'...'What!'can u bring me a drink of water?'No u had your chance,lights out'five minutes later...'da-aaad'What'i am thirsty,can u bring me a drink of water?'I told you NO!If you ask again i'll have to spank you'five minutes later...'Daaaa-aaaad'WHAT!'when you come to spank me,can u bring a drink of water?'' pls.GIF *

el.mo 11/14/2006 - 8:07:03
Pmpl. Dat kid was thirsty. When my girls were little they used 2 call b*tterflys flutterflys and dragonflys were wagonflutterflys *

pralexi 11/15/2006 - 6:37:36
pmpl2.GIF we'll never 4get the gems our kids came out with,its a pity my kids names for thing wont be understand here,because its in my language tooth.GIF theres one thow.My older could not say creepy crawly and spoke of a peepy colly (d*mn) i could not figure that 1 out 4 a while hehe.GIF *

* Lexi Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Lexi

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits